Parts | Service Repair | SEGA CD Mega CD Service Kit Belt Battery Socket Fuse Repair
SEGA CD / Mega CD Service Kit
Fuse / Drive Belt / Save Battery / Socket
If your SEGA Mega CD isn't running right, simply give it new lease on life with a service. Replace the common worn parts.
- Does the CD tray click, grind or get stuck? You'll need a new belt.
- No power at all? You'll need to replace the fuse
- No save games? You'll need to replace the old battery
- Beyond this simple kit, you may want to consider replacing the capacitors which we recommend buying directly from Console5.com
Included in our kit:
- Drive Belt
- Save State Battery - Rechargable
- Battery socket
- Fast blow fuse 2.5A
Compatibility: SEGA Mega CD Model 1 (All regions)
NOTE: While you're there fixing your console, why not make it region free as well? We sell custom region free BIOS chips here (Mega CD Region Free BIOS)