Console | Nintendo GameCube Console Set
Nintendo GameCube Console
The Nintendo GameCube was released by Nintendo on September 14, 2001 in Japan, November 18, 2001 in North America, May 3, 2002 in Europe and May 17, 2002 in Australia. The GameCube sold 21.74 million units worldwide and has an amazing array of games to play.
Our consoles are all refirbished and ready for play.
- Power cable for Australia
- AV Cable
The consoles marked PAL are unmodified and play genuine PAL games.
- The consoles marked NTSC have been modified with the popular XeonGC chip to allow them to boot copied discs and be region free.
- They have also been modified to be in English
- They will also boot the popular Swiss Disc which allows you to do pretty much anything you like, such as load homebrew and backup games from SD card.
- Our recommendation is to load NTSC ROMS in DOL format on an SD card and boot them via the SD2SP2 adapter (sold separately here.)
- You can also play genuine games in both PAL or NTSC format.
Read more about Swiss for GameCube here
See the dropdown menu for console variations
1. Do the consoles have the rear Digital out port for upgrading to HDMI or other digital solutions?
Yes, all of our GameCube consoles do. We only sell the best gear and get rid of consoels that don't meet our standards.
2. Do the consoles have the underneath SP2 port for SD card expansion?
Yes, all of the our GameCube consoles do and we sell the adapters separately as mentioned above.