Console | Nintendo GameCube Console Set
Nintendo GameCube Console
The Nintendo GameCube was released by Nintendo on September 14, 2001 in Japan, November 18, 2001 in North America, May 3, 2002 in Europe and May 17, 2002 in Australia. The GameCube sold 21.74 million units worldwide and has an amazing array of games to play.
Our consoles are all refirbished and ready for play.
- Power cable for Australia
- AV Cable
- See specific console for extras - NTSC consoles are FULLY LOADED
The consoles marked PAL are unmodified and play genuine PAL games.
- The consoles marked NTSC are fully loaded and have everything you need to play!
- XeonGC chip installed to allow them to boot copied discs and be region free.
- Language set to English
- They will also boot the SUPPLIED Swiss Disc which allows you to do pretty much anything you like.
- 32GB SD card and the popular SD2SP2 Adapter with homebrew.
- You can also play genuine games in both PAL or NTSC format.
Read more about Swiss for GameCube here
See the dropdown menu for console variations
1. Do the consoles have the rear Digital out port for upgrading to HDMI or other digital solutions?
Yes, all of our GameCube consoles do. We only sell the best gear and get rid of consoles that don't meet our standards.
2. Do the consoles have the underneath SP2 port for SD card expansion?
Yes, all of the our GameCube consoles we sell have the SP2 port.
The NTSC consoles come shipped with this SP2 adapter and 32GB SD card.
3. Do the NTSC consoles have everyting I need?
Yes they have.... Console, Controller, AU Power, AV Cable, XENOGC Chip, English Menu, SD2SP2 adapter, 32GB SD card, Swiss Boot Disc and some homebrew pre loaded on the SD card so you can use a GB Player if needed. You can then of course add your own games and files to the SD card in DOL format.
4. Optional extra is a Game Boy Player console add on here