Pseudo Saturn Kai 6.483
Further details in the official readme here
This is a boot cart for the Sega Saturn
It's running custom software called - Pseudo Saturn Kai
The main purpose is to boot any game with region free mode AND play Backup games in your unmodified Saturn from burnt CD-R discs. Our advanced carts can also provide the 1MB and 4MB expansion RAM that some games require.
This allows you to:
- Region free function, so you can boot any game from any region.
- Play backup games on CD-R in your unmodified Saturn console*
- Optical Drive Emulator (ODE) Support for Fenrir / RHEA / Pheobe
- Game Cheats
- Save games with built in save ram (Advanced 4in1 only)
- Expanded 1MB / 4MB RAM functions on the advanced cart**
* Booting copied CD-R discs does work, but you need to ensure your laser is powerful enough to read them. Our advice is to test it out with a copied audio disc first and see if your console reads it.
**There are two models of this cart available. Only the advanced cart has the RAM feature.
- Make sure your Pseudo Saturn is inserted while the Saturn is off
- Insert any version of your favorite Saturn game
- Turn Saturn ON and go through boot process, then a new menu should show.
- Button A will start the game with Automatic settings
- Button B will open the Menu
- Button X will open the Cheats Menu
- The game will be detected and start to boot up as normal. Retail discs also boot fine.
- Automatic game detection and loader
- Huge cheats selection menu
- ODE Rhea / Phoebe / Fenrir support - disc images menu integration that’s better than their official menus
- Dezaemon 2 Save Game Manager for sharing homebrew D2 shoot ’em ups (over 200 are available)
- Save game management
- Two new animated boot sequences, one for PSK & another for Rhea/Phoebe
- In-game connectivity for USB dev cart
- Virtual Memory Cartridge support via USB dev cart
- Fixed support for 3D pad
- Expanded 1/4MB RAM functions on the advanced cart
Pseudo Saturn Kai 6.483
- Save Data Manager now supports Satiator ODE.
- The game cheats are available at the main menu
Recommendations: (not essential but highly recommended)
- Use a Japanese or USA Saturn Console
- Modify your PAL Sega Saturn to play at 60hz (PAL consoles run at 50hz by default)
- Upgraded video quality from your Saturn - RAD2X HDMI cable or RGB SCART Cable here
FAQ on the developers page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.