Cable | SEGA 32X RGB Adapter patch cable for Mega drive Genesis RGC
SEGA 32X RGB Adapter patch cable for Mega drive Genesis
How to connect the 32X to Megadrive & Genesis?
Want to use RGB with your 32X but don't know how to wire it all up? It's a bit of a mess back there hey!
There are two main hardware configurations possible, which includes the Mega Drive 1 to 32X or the Mega Drive 2 to 32X. A selection of two separate patch cables are available for the Mega Drive 1 to the 32X combination. The first being a regular mono sound patch cable and the second being a stereo sound patch cable. The stereo sound patch cable extracts the audio from the headphone socket located on the front of the Mega Drive 1. Also the stereo sound patch cable is available with a female output socket rather than a male output socket, which then allows you to connect a Mega Drive 2 RGB SCART cable directly to the patch cable if desired. The Mega Drive 2 to 32X uses a male 9pin to male 9pin mini DIN cable and transmits stereo sound by default. All our 32X patch cables supply RGB video, composite video, sync over composite video and also composite sync, aka CSYNC, (when used with a Mega Drive 2 RGB SCART cable wired to output composite sync). The AV OUTPUT of the Sega 32X uses the Mega Drive 2 AV RGB SCART.
Check out the combinations and choose what's best for your setup.
- SCART enabled televisions.
- SCART to HDMI converters.
- SCART to component video converters.
- XRGB-mini Framemeister via EuroSCART to mini adapter.
- OSSC (Open Source Scan Converter).
- Price -The listed price here is only for example
- We don't stock these ourselves, instead, we encourage you to visit our partner and shop directly with them.
- You can order the exact type of cable you're after
- Any options you may want such as CSYNC or a Stereo break out
- Fast shipping Worldwide, so don't stress if you're an Aussie or US shopper, the guys in the UK will process your order and get it to your door fast.