RCA Composite Video to 720P 1080P HDMI
This generic upscaler can take RCA composite video (Red White Yellow Plug) from old retro consoles such as the N64 and convert the signal into digital 1080P HDMI for use on a modern TV.
It's not a magic solution, but it works very well to sharpen the old signal before sending to a modern TV. The results are excellent for a cheap solution. The main benefits are plug n play for TV's that no longer have the old RCA connectors.
All retro consoles with RCA composite video output.
How to use:
- Plug your old console into the device via RCA plugs
- Plug an HDMI cable into the device and to your TV
- Plug in the included USB power cable to any USB 5V power plug like an iPhone charger.
- Set the device to either 720P or 1080P with the side switch
- Switch on your console and TV
- AV2HDMI converter
- USB power cable
- Instruction booklet
NOTE: You will also need a USB power charger like an iPhone charger & HDMI cable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.