Retro Sales is hiring!
Are you an avid gamer and have a passion for customer service? We treat customers well, very well so we need people that share this passion.
Looking to develop new skills, talk about games, consoles, technical aspects of gaming and just have some fun at work? Great! You've come to the right place - a role at Retro Sales just might be for you.
Retro Sales is always looking for talented, motivated individuals who treat customers like gods, are eager to learn/develop new and existing skills and be part of an amazing team.
Retro Sales head office
Dingley Village Victoria
In this role you will:
- Test and refurbish consoles
- Handle console trade-ins
- Repair consoles and install simple mod kits
- Build console sets (Console, controller, cables) and box them for sale
- Possess soldering skills and basic electronics knowledge including using a multimeter
- Know the difference between Composite video, S-Video, Component video, RGB and VGA analogue video standards that retro consoles use.
- Replace save game batteries in game carts
- Possess analytical, problem solving skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Show strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a reliable means of transportation
- This role is to support our senior technican, so you don't need to be an electronics master, just enthusiastic and willing to learn. We wont ask you to install the latest PixelFX HDMI kit but if you can you'll be short listed.
Interested in our roles at Retro Sales?
To apply online, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter discussing the position and your experience.