Service Repair | NES RGB kit eTim Installation Service Australia
NES RGB Board from eTim
- Make contact with us for advice and guidance (optional)
- Buy your NES RGB board AND 8pin DIN RGB cable from the eTim store
- Buy this installation service to match your kit.
- Post in your console to us.
- We perform the install.
- We post your console back to you.
(We don't supply this kit as there are a few options)
Post into this repair centre:
Retro Sales Repairs
1 / 94 Kangaroo Road
Our experienced technicians get to work
- Fully test your console (It must be in good working order)
- Fully disassemble the console
- Install the kit and test
- It's quite a complex installation requiring removal of the CPU and PPU so labour rates reflect this.
- NOTE - Your return postage costs are automatically calculated at checkout. We only use Registered Post within Australia with $300 insurance. This is to guarantee signed delivery back to you and to cover your expenses if the package gets lost in transit.